The Employer Group provides dependable and accurate payroll administration for organizations of any size. Whether your company has two employees or 200, we make sure your payroll is done right, and on time.
The Employer Group’s nationwide payroll processing services include:
- Administering and processing your payroll on a time frame that works best for you and your company.
- Providing direct deposit for your employees.
- Withholding and remitting federal, state and local taxes.
- Preparing and administering W-2s and other relevant tax forms.
- Customizing payroll reports, if needed (example: department and location coding for larger organizations, expense reimbursement).
- Providing online tools, such as online check stubs, pay statement information, individual 401(k) data and time-tracking.
- Preparing and filing quarterly and year-end 940 and 941 forms.
- Administering a flexible spending account for your employees (at no extra cost to you or your employees).
- Reporting new hires to the corresponding state
Unlike some of our competitors, The Employer Group utilizes a transparent pricing system, without any hidden costs showing up on your invoice. You won’t pay extra for us to create a custom report for your company, or to distribute W-2s to your employees at the end of the year, for example. What you see is what you get with The Employer Group.
Still want to enter your own payroll, but have us do the rest? We can do that. And, if your business employs hourly employees whose time is tracked, we will work with you to implement a time-tracking system that syncs with our payroll processing software.
More questions? Click here for FAQs related to our Payroll Services.